Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Am...


I Am



I am small and smiling

I wonder which clothes to put on today

I hear my friends laughing

I see the moon shining brightly

I want sweet chocolate

I am small and smiling


I pretend to be a girl

I feel very happy

I touch and hold a soft pillow

I worry about my dears

I cry when I feel lonely

I am small and smiling


I understand how important love is

I say I am always with you

I dream everybody’s happy smile

I try to enjoy my life

I hope to bring joy to everyone

I am small and smiling


4 comments:

  1. You look like you have positive mind as I read your poem. This kind of mind going to be a very positive impact on how people look at the variety of opinions in one's life. Anyway take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! This is ERIKO:) I like your poem so I chose to write some comment of your poem!!!
    When I read this poem, I can figure out you are such a nice person:)!! Even now I cant understand how impotant love is...for me...
    I want to know it!! please let me know how can I do;( That's my problem now;) Anyway, I like your poem!!!

    Thanks★
    ERIKO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am Hae Soo...
    I can understand that you always have a positive attitude to all things, then your positive thinking is good thing in many ways^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rechard,
    Thanks for posting your comment.I'm glad to hear from you. Yeah, positive mind is one of the important thing to make your life more happy. I like your smile so, please try to keep your smile always.

    ReplyDelete